most recent webcam:
me. - 10/31/2006
Some facts (outdated stuff fixed now):
goeswent to Washington University.
studiesstudied Computer Engineering.
- She (still) doesn't like the way people look at her when she tells them that.
- Her favorite piece to play on the piano is Intermezzo Op. 118 - N.2, by Johannes Brahms.
- Amy has green eyes.
- All too often, Amy misspells her name "Amu".
- For this reason, Amy is beginning to despise writing in the third person.
- I am not at all outgoing.
- I adore thunderstorms.
- Sometimes, I like to wear a lot of black.
- Sometimes, I like to wear pastel colors.
If I could go out dancing every night of the week, I would.Clearly, I wrote this during the heyday of my swing-dancing obsession. These days I'm picky about who I like to dance with.
- I like to look at the stars.
- I used to be a mad scientist.
I really really want to get a cat. Ana is the most adorable kitten ever!Scratch that, my cat is CRAZY.
- I enjoy swing dancing to hip hop music.
- I am quiet unless I know someone well. Sometimes even then.
- All of my best skirts come from thrift stores.
For the most part, I am happy with myself.It pains me to strike this one, but it seems less true the more time goes on.
- I obsess over flaws of character much more than flaws of appearance.
- During my senior year of high school, I participated in 10 distinct music groups.
- I have many hangnails.
- I don't like making small talk with strangers. I am no good at it.
- In terms of heritage, I identify most with being Irish (green eyes, fair skin, ever-so-slightly auburn hair).
- Technically, I am as much Cherokee Indian as I am Irish.
- I could even participate in a Cherokee powwow if I wanted to. Technically.
- But I don't feel Indian at all.
- I am often indecisive.
- My skin does not tan. Ever.
- As such, I generally avoid the sun so I won't die of skin cancer.
- You may laugh now, but in 40 years I will have fewer wrinkles than you.
- I like to jump in puddles.
- I am an incurable night owl and sometime insomniac.
- I drink my coffee black, thank you. And very strong.
- I can always see both sides of an issue. Often, I even agree with both sides (at least in part).
- This probably makes me seem to lack any opinion at all. I like to say that I am open-minded.
- I can't even remember the last time I watched TV.
- I love a good battle of wits, or insult war.
- I could never, ever smoke.
- Sometimes I wish I were more of a minimalist.
- Amy has decided to resume speaking in third person for the antepenultimate, penultimate, and final bullet points.
- The sole reason this bullet point exists is so that Amy could use the word "antepenultimate".
- Like the shark, Amy has millions of teeth, which she uses like a hacksaw to cut through bone, candy, and fences.